This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the client:
Our client is a leading US property and casualty insurance company with a large, diversified specialty platform.
Responsibilities of UI/UX Developer include:
- Collaborating with the development teams to create best-in-class web-based solutions for our customers in the insurance space
- Conceptualize and design UI/UX mock flows for web and mobile friendly interfaces, which may include building wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes
- Create UX design proposals to promote ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Digital Marketplace team to provide rapid support and feedback on tasks involving UI design, UX journey analysis and configuration to ensure a consistent approach to the user journeys
- Collaborate with the System Owner and Business Analyst to progressively move from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity design concepts more thoroughly
- Carry out usability studies and provide feedback including relevant analysis and to help facilitate championing of the customer
- Provide support and guidance to the development teams on UX principles and best practices in line with web and industry innovation and standards to ensure the team has a consistent approach in their work
- Participate in user research: customer visits, interviews, focus groups, and feedback sessions.
- Work closely with team to define use cases, gather requirements, plan user stories, implement designs, iterate, and track changes
- Help develop and maintain a design system (style guides, design patterns, etc.).
What you will do:
- Establish and apply standard UX/UI patterns for existing/new applications
- Work with team members to research, define and execute UI design for projects
- Mentor others on standard UX and UI design patterns
- Frequently interact with peers, equivalent level leaders and senior leaders on cross-functional matters
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
You will collaborate with:
The UI/UX Developer works very closely with the System Owner, Developers, Business Analysts and QA within the Marketplace team to provide UI/UX direction and support of the Digital Marketplace product.