This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the client:
Our client is a leading national property and casualty insurance company with a large, diversified specialty platform.
- Knowledge gained through broad or deep experience
- Knowledge of a specific discipline(s).
- Deep understanding of underwriting, policy administration and portals
- In-depth knowledge of current and developing technology trends, substantial knowledge of the functional area and the Duck Creek systems and activities
- Broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
Technical Expert in:
- Configuration and extension of Duck Creek Policy
- Development of ManuScript based configuration using EXAMPLE Author
- Senior Level Knowledge in Microsoft .NET (C#), Modern Database (SQL/NOSQL) design, Automated Testing (eg NUnit) and Automated DevOps Pipelines
- Writing skills
- Distributed Source Code Management
- Defining Development Standards & Best Practices
- Analytical thinking to breakdown and work through situations or problems
- Ability to apply Root Cause Analysis to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with Customers and Partners
- Ability to manage time to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to operate independently with minimal guidance
- Solid understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 8+ years of equivalent experience related to Commercial P&C Insurance.
- A passion for technology in the insurance industry.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strategic thinker.
- The ability to be creative and “think outside of the box”.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect might include:
- End-to-end, cross functional system design
- Working with other team members on architectural elements that support product features
- Testing architectural elements of the project.
What you will do:
- Establishes and applies standard design/integration patterns including in new/complex situations
- Work with Duck Creek teams and other teams to research, define and execute system design for projects
- Operates with no required supervision in a complex environment and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Mentors and lead other members of the team
- Frequently interacts with peers, equivalent level leaders and senior leaders on cross-functional matters.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
You will collaborate with:
The Solution Architect works very closely with System Owners, Architects, the Agile Teams and Stakeholders to provide architectural direction of a project.