This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the client:
Our client is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. They leverage location data, business intelligence, and systems integration to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for public and private clients. With their top-tier partnerships and full-lifecycle approach, they deliver all components of an enterprise geospatial system: data collection, spatial processing, analytics and intelligence, application development, and mobile solution development.
About the role:
Client is looking for an Esri Solution Architect with the ability to handle software consulting projects from end to end. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a team of motivated Consultants developing, customizing and deploying spatial solutions and applications. The ideal candidate will possess excellent problem-solving abilities, have a thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle, have the ability to lead development teams, and will have experience leading client interface/communications. We hire Consultant who are collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment and are equally comfortable working with a lot of autonomy.
Primary Skills and Experience:
- Enterprise configuration and deployment of Esri’s enterprise products such as ArcGIS server, Portal for ArcGIS, Esri Field Applications such as Field Maps and Survey 123, Enterprise Geodatabase, and AGOL
- Common Windows application protocols such as Active Directory, Authentication, and Authorization
- AWS server management including server size management and tracking updates and patches, server IIS log management, GIS server access, and script management.
- Tracking certificates and expiration dates
- PowerShell scripts to create, update & maintain changes across numerous Enterprise GIS servers.
- Fluent in MS DOS commands and batch scripting
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and relational databases
- Experience with large scale data/software integration projects
- Web service design & development
- Data modeling and database design
- Experienced creating and delivering technical software documentation/artifacts needed to support approval of custom software solutions
- Ability to execute design, build, test, release phases of software delivery process
- Experience with Agile Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- BS in GIS, Computer Science, or related discipline required, Masters preferred
- 10 years of application development experience
- Experience with GIS applications for transportation a plus
- Vulnerability mitigation and remediation. Knowledge of SAML 2.0 and OAuth 2.0
- Experience with SAP modules and integration of applications with SAP stack a plus
- Full use and understanding of Esri’s administration tools as well as third party administration tools, such as GeoJobe
- Ability to translate business requirements to a proposed technical solution
Experience and exposure to asset intensive industries desirable, such as utilities, oil and gas, and transportation
Waiting for your resume.