Our client is a huge company with 40 years of successful experience in various fields of activity. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team developing accessible rich applications and websites.
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody RESPECT SERVICE SYSTEM.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using React, Dynamo DB and others
- Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conversing in GraphQL with backend teams to design API
- Experimenting and suggesting improvements to our frontend tools & workflow
- Taking the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more technology areas
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Full lunches + unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Health insurance + dental insurance
- Sports compensation
- Learning compensation (professional courses and conferences)
- English classes.