Murano Software, Вакансия Middle/Senior front-end developer (React.JS) в Воронеже
This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the client
The client is a division of a Global develops transportation and travel software solutions including ticketing, mobile apps, and AI.
It is a global leader in world-class experiences and transportation cruises. Headquarter is located in San Francisco, California, with additional corporate offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; London, United Kingdom; New Albany, Indiana; New York, New York; and across Ontario, Canada.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using React, Dynamo DB and others
- Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conversing in GraphQL with backend teams to design API
- Experimenting and suggesting improvements to our frontend tools & workflow
- Taking the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more technology areas
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology