Murano Software, Вакансия Middle PHP Developer в Харькове
This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
The client is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications.
· Design, estimate, and code new features.
· Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
· Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams at the company
· Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
· Perform code reviews of your team member’s work.
· Mentor junior engineers.
· Participate in software design discussions.
· Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
· Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
· Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
· Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
· Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
· 3+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
· Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
· Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr).
· MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii etc.).
· Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
· Knowledge of consuming and creating web services.
· Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS.
· Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Full lunches + unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Health insurance + dental insurance
- Sports compensation
- Learning compensation (professional courses and conferences)
- English classes.
Murano About Us
Nearly 20 years ago, Murano Software was founded on the premise of matching world-class software engineers with innovative companies in the United States. Our founders took their software engineering talents and immigrated to the U.S. back when the Internet was first immerging. They quickly recognized that U.S. companies placed a high value on software engineering talent and realized the benefits of matching quality developers with US companies without the need to relocate.
Murano has earned a reputation among the software engineering community as a best-in-class working environment. From the many professional development opportunities (including English language education), our catered sushi lunches, and our famous parties, Murano attracts the brightest and most skilled engineers. In turn, Murano also attracts U.S. companies that recognize the value of Murano’s talent and are willing to offer a level of compensation that is far above the industry average for full-time positions. Like looking through a piece of world-famous “Murano” glass artwork, all sides see are something of value.