This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a full-time SEO Manager to join our team! The SEO Manager's primary goal will be to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic for our portfolio of directories. The right candidate for this role will have a proven track record with SEO success and will have worked with all different parts of the business. In doing so, this individual should feel comfortable challenging the status quo in an effort to foster positive change taking shape in different website and product improvements to enhance SEO performance.
Auditing a large website of 200k+ pages is a core job function as well as finding opportunities to improve SEO fundamentals such as:
- Technical Audits
- Sitemap files
- Index Coverage
- Crawl Budget
- Internal Links
- Page Speed
- URL Structures
Having excellent presentation skills; the ability to pitch new ideas; and to showcase results to C-level executives, product managers and technical leads is key to the SEO Manager position.
The SEO Manager can sit remote or in any one of our several offices.
- Manage enterprise-level websites and communicate SEO recommendations and performance summaries to key-level executives.
- Track SEO KPIs, prepare and report on those key metrics to present results to executives and product leads monthly.
- Perform site audits, identify site issues and suggest fixes and/or optimizations.
- Identify trends, successes and opportunities for improved outcomes.
- Partner with product and technical leads to draft requirements for developers to make on-going website enhancements. Create SEO roadmaps and prioritize SEO tickets for development.
- Lead conversations and give presentations during our SEO team knowledge shares on hot topics in the industry and help continue to invest in the team’s personal as well as the department’s growth.