This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the role:
Our client is looking for an Affiliate Manager, Voice to play an integral role supporting, and growing our pay per call channel, lead generation business and customer acquisition for Martindale-Avvo.
This position is part of client’s Marketing and Business Development team and will primarily focus on developing and managing both new business relationships as well as an existing, high-growth portfolio of performance-based affiliate marketing partnerships and accounts. This includes new business development, partner on-boarding, optimization, quality management, analysis and accounting.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role managing and growing affiliate relationships for our voice channel, a high-profile and strategic initiative. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, skillfully manage multiple accounts against KPIs, and possess strong attention to detail.
The manager can sit remotely or in any of our several offices.
- Identify, pitch and close new supply partnerships for the affiliate channel, with a special emphasis on voice and pay per call marketing partners.
- On-board, grow and optimize marketing partnerships and campaigns with a heavy emphasis on voice relationships.
- Experience prospecting, developing a pipeline, and managing a book of business, driving revenue growth and other performance metrics at scale.
- Oversee day to day management of existing partners, including contracts, implementations, traffic quality, campaigns, performance analysis and the associated ROI.
- Manage the daily operations of lead-buying and selling, including lead quality and performance analysis.
- Provide data-driven performance feedback and actionable insights both internally and externally. Deliver reporting and analysis to partners, maintain regular partner meetings.
- Identify and develop new data lead affiliates and publishers to expand our reach and support key initiatives as needed.
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 2-4 years in a comparable affiliate marketing or partner management position.
- Experience negotiating MSA agreements helpful.
- Background in voice or pay per call marketing, affiliate marketing, lead generation, business development, account management, customer acquisition, paid media, or performance marketing desirable.
- Experience with Invoca or other pay per call platforms highly desirable.
- Dynamic self-starter, great problem solving skills.
- Effective communicator who excels at cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with API based platforms, integrations, ping-post, lead generation platforms, voice or pay per call platforms helpful.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Basic understanding of web-based and/or mobile technology.
- Data-driven, highly experienced with Excel.
- Experience in the Legal marketing space a plus but not required.
- Required to overlap at least 6 hours with US PST or EST working hours