This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the client
It is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications.
As Mobile Developer you will work closely with a group of developers, product managers and designers to work on our wide variety of mobile applications. A Mobile Developer will be expected to help contribute to one or many of our projects from start to finish. As a member of our mobile team you will also be expected to know the latest trends in mobile and must be able to demonstrate new technologies to the team.
- Design and implement mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
- Estimate tasks to help with planning.
- Research and resolve client reported issues.
- Write unit tests, integration, UI automation, and other tests to help continuously test and maintain the quality of our apps.
- Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with the team.
- Contribute to a SCRUM based agile team in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.