Murano Software, Вакансия Email Marketing Manager в Харькове
We are looking for an experienced results-driven email marketer to help grow our business. If you understand how to create and tell compelling stories to engage consumers through digital media, this role is for you.
What you will do in this role:
- Effectively engage consumers who visit our network of consumer sites through informative and creative email campaigns and by writing convincing copy and calls-to-action to convert consumers into leads for attorneys and advocates or by converting sales for various products and services.
- Build and manage all of the components to track the success of each email, including forms, landing pages, and UTM codes.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) of lists, emails, email imaging, and other marketing assets to ensure they are accurate.
- Experiment and run A/B tests to optimize campaign performance.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance. - Continuously track and communicate performance and learnings. Ensure that email marketing works in coherence with other marketing channels.
- Cultivate relationships with subscribers through highly personalized email campaigns.
- Understand how to apply personalization and segmentation efforts to deliver meaningful relevant experiences to consumers.
- 3+ years of related experience in an email marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Experience working with email marketing automation platforms such as ExactTarget, Pardot, or others, Exact Target Preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is desired
- Experience working with Salesforce is highly preferred
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Photoshop is desired
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to quickly troubleshoot and analyze work
- Experience in high paced, high volume multitasking role and environments
- Passionate, inquisitive, and self-motivated individual yet enjoys collaborating and working together with all levels
- Flexible working hours, 40-hour work week;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation for sports activities;
- English lessons with a teacher in the office;
- Full meals + tea, coffee, fruits;
- Cozy new office next to the subway;
- Holidays and events from the company that you will never get bored with :)
English communication skills, verbal and written
Waiting for your resume.