Murano Software, Вакансия Senior Ruby Developer в Харькове
We're looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to help us connect people with the legal help they need.
About the team:
- We mostly run Ruby on Rails, and have brought in technologies like Elixir, Node, and Rust.
- We're open to using the right technologies for what we build.
- We iterate quickly and ship multiple times a day.
- We’re running an entirely dockerized deployment system, and we’re always making improvements to help our teams ship safer, and more quickly.
- We work in small, distributed teams with product managers and designers and help shape the products we build.
- We have a strong tradition of supporting open source software. resque_scheduler, robut, resque_unit, and JSON API client were all extracted from our codebase, and we've contributed patches back to Rails.
- You have 3+ years of experience developing web applications in Ruby/Rails.
- You are excited to continue working with Ruby/Rails.
- You have strong development principles, including experience with testing and TDD, object-oriented design, and higher-level system design.
- You have been the primary owner/developer of several components or features.
- You have a passion for quality. You take pride in keeping your bug count low and your code quality high.
- You have worked directly with non-devs (designers, PMs, user researchers, etc.) to ship great products.
- You believe in the value of mentorship, and in a teaching and learning culture.
- You want to grow, and you're constantly finding small ways to improve all the work you and your teammates do.
- You have experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You have strong English communication skills within a professional, development context (understanding technical requirements, documentation, communicating with a global team).
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing web applications in Elixir/Phoenix, Django, Node or a similar MVC development framework.
- Contributed to or maintained open-source projects (Send us your GitHub profile!).
- Experience transforming large Rails apps into a service-oriented or microservice architecture.
- Strong focus on the people who use your software, even when it makes things harder.
- Experience working closely with a team in problem solving, resolving ambiguities, etc.