As a senior engineer, you will play an integral part in designing and implementing our platform from the ground up. As one of the early hires, you will have a direct influence on the culture and direction of the engineering team. Some of the things you'll do include:
- Build the core platform services
- Develop our client-facing APIs
- Contribute to evolving continuous integration and delivery
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders
- Some stack buzzwords: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, AWS, EKS, Terraform, and more.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who leads by example and has extensive experience in building fault-tolerant, scalable systems. You understand the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers. You have a strong sense of ownership and you are comfortable with learning new technologies and finding pragmatic applications for them. You are excited about building products aimed at developers and providing them with straightforward APIs, great documentation and fast response times. You take pride in your work and you have a high level of attention to detail.